What does the future hold for sales enablement in 2021? Well, we haven’t got a crystal ball, but we’ve got the next best thing: predictions from 21 industry experts, all presented in one handy infographic for your reference.
Download it now 👇
Want a sneak peek at what’s inside?
Adapt, adapt, adapt
Whether it’s your onboarding or coaching - including training on how to manage conversations with customers on-screen: how and why you need to get it right.
Social sellers will shine - now more than ever it’s essential to show reps how to maximize their and leverage their personal brands.
Continuous growth will be key
SE as a function will become invaluable across the gamut of all customer-facing teams and stakeholder management will need to reflect this.
Challenges and opportunities ahead
Customers (internal and external) will still expect a seamless experience, which means breaking down silos between sales, marketing, CX and services.
Keep learning interesting
We’ve all experienced ‘Zoom fatigue’ and SE needs to innovate to overcome this and keep reps engaged, interacting and open to feedback.
Thank you to our contributors:
- Uttam Reddy, VP, Global Sales Enablement & Strategy, Rackspace Technology
- Angela D'Ercole, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Dun & Bradstreet
- Dave Nel, National Head of Sales Enablement, Investec
- Peter Strohkorb, Sales Acceleration Advisor
- Aaron Evans, Director of Sales Enablement, GlobalData Plc
- Ben Smith, Revenue Enablement, Hudl
- Laura Stevenson, Senior Director, Product Marketing, AppDirect
- Steve Mayernick, Head of Product Marketing, Guru
- Josh Smith, Head of Sales Enablement at theguardian.com
- Felix Dumitrica, Head of Sales Enablement, Europe, Freshworks
- Ashton Williams, Sales Enablement Manager, Ada
- Brett Trainor, Founder & General Partner, iQuipt Ventures
- Brenda Basista, Sr Manager, Sales Enablement: Global Inside Sales, PayPal
- Jake Miller, Product Marketing Manager, Allego
- Gaëlle Soussan-Elgazar, Global Sales Enablement Manager, HP
- Danny De Los Santos, Curriculum, Strategy & Training Team Manager, Atlassian
- Priya Sachdev, Global Sales Enablement Director, GlobalStep
- Louis Jonckheere, President, Chief Product Officer & Co-Founder, Showpad
- Tim Peterson, Director, Sales Enablement, PagerDuty
- Phil Chew, Partner, WGR ConsultingTom Cheriyan, Sales Enablement Manager, OwnBackup
- Tom Cheriyan, Sales Enablement Manager, OwnBackup