The Sales Enablement Collective was founded in December 2019 with a mission of uniting revenue leaders, all striving towards one shared goal: consistent and predictable revenue growth. And it did just that.
Within a couple of months of launching, we’ve built a community rapidly being recognized globally as the central hub for all things sales enablement.
What we do
We’re very much in our infancy but in the short time we’ve been around we’ve achieved a lot.
- Our Slack community’s growing every single day and in it, revenue experts from all angles of the world ask and answer the industry’s most important questions.
- Our membership packages provide sales enablement specialists - new and old - with everything they need to evolve and excel in every aspect of the role.
- Our weekly resources, podcasts and newsletters are designed to arm everyone with the intel needed to propel their product, and 1,000s of revenue leaders pay attention.
- Our Summits, which are hosted by Sales Enablement World, cover the globe and bring 1000s of sales enablement practitioners together to share and learn from each other’s success.
- Our reports delve into the industry’s hottest topics and issues to uncover trends, raise awareness and paint a unified picture of the role.
- Our courses are built for future sales leaders by revenue powerhouses and unlike others, focus on real-world examples with futureproof thinking throughout.
Who we are
SEC. The central hub for sales enablement.