Whether you want to write about sales playbooks, tech stacks or virtual coaching, if you’ve got the words, we’ve got the platform.
As well as being featured on the site, your article will be:
- Shared in our #freshcontent channel and newsletter in Slack;
- Promoted across all our social profiles - LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook;
- Put in front of sales enablement leaders from big-name businesses like:
Ready to share your expertise and make an industry-wide name for yourself?
Here’s how to contribute
Step 1: submit your subject
Before you put finger to keyboard, drop us a line using the form below 👇
Some popular topics include:
Articles to be no shorter than 800 words
- Sales Management (strategy, operations, team management, SKOs, pipeline development)
- Sales Performance (effectiveness, tools, content, playbooks, metrics, results)
- Sales Training (onboarding, training programs, coaching, sales skills, sales confidence/readiness)
- Revenue Enablement (customer success, sales engagement, customer journey)
- Sales Tech (platforms, tools, tech stack)
Step 2: follow the rules
We’re a reasonable bunch and we don’t expect too much, but what we do ask for is:
- Articles to be no shorter than 800 words
- Any pictures included to be royalty-free
- A picture to sit with your contributor profile
- A short bio (200 characters or less)
Also, individual contributions shouldn’t be promoting your company’s products or services. For that sort of stuff, we have sponsorship opportunities.
Our editors reserve the right to rewrite and cut copy, change the title of your article or modify the piece as necessary.
We do accept articles that have been previously published elsewhere, however there will be a three week waiting period for a live date if the article sent is newly published. Articles that are not exclusive to SEC will include a canonical link back to the original post.
Likewise, we request that contributed articles remain exclusive to SEC for three weeks from publication, after which time they can be republished, with a canonical link back to our site.
Step 3: submit your work
Include the link/attachment to your article, if it's already written, along with your profile pic and bio - if you’re not already set-up as a contributor, that is.
Yawn, time for the boring bits…
We include images with every post. Stock photography will be chosen by our team and will be posted with your entry unless you have a particular image you wish to use. By including any photos, screenshots, or images, you consent to allow Sales Enablement Collective to post this image with proper credit to you and/or the creator.
Links in your post should be relevant to the story you’re telling and provide context to your audience. When referring to another article or piece of research, please use proper citation or link to the source material.
We reserve the right to use any and all contributed content, with credit to any authors, in its entirety or in portions for promotional purposes, including in social media, other blogs, or newsletters. Sales Enablement Collective may choose to cross-post to Medium, LinkedIn, or other blogging services.