In today’s digital world, businesses must use content and conversations wisely to maximize sales opportunities.
Take your sales and marketing content to the next level with Jam Khan, VP Product Marketing at Seismic - by revealing creative and strategic insights, Jam will explain how sales enablement, alongside marketing, can merge to create an immersive content experience.
Join Jam's presentation on October 29 to learn how to absorb, and delight, sellers and buyers courtesy of Jam’s industry expertise. Key takeaways will include:
- Understanding how to win today's experience economy—it's not just what you say, it's how you say it.
- How to use interactive content to create immersive and memorable experiences for your revenue teams.
- Increase your understanding of immersive content practices like ebooks, surveys, polls, emails, assessments, calculators, tools, videos, timelines, sliders, and webinars.
- Create sales learning content by using technology that engages.
- Unite sellers and marketers by measuring content performance at the bottom of the funnel, where data is often murky at best.
About Jam Khan:
Jam Khan is Seismic's lead product marketer—he’s a disruptive change agent and an expert in solving complex problems. All while creating real value for customers.
With 20 years' experience in B2B tech, he's worked across product management, professional services, and marketing teams for major international organizations.
He's also a regular public speaker, providing talks about how storytelling in business leads to more sales.
Ready to learn from the best? Catch Jam's presentation at this year's Sales Enablement Festival, taking place from October 28 - 30, 2020.
With over 30 sales enablement leaders covering everything from AI and metrics to onboarding and coaching, you’re guaranteed to walk away with many new and proven tools, tactics and ideas to turbocharge your sales enablement sales enablement strategy. Plus you’ll receive lifetime access to every talk featured in the festival, so you can watch any that you’ve missed or all your favorites back to back, whenever you need them.