Storytelling is a powerful way to make your case, and when you can back that with data, you add credibility.
So, what metrics are you watching, and how are you using that data to demonstrate the value of your sales enablement program?
Meanwhile, enjoy reading what we've been up to at the SEC this month.
It’s frustrating when sales reps can’t - or won’t - engage the content and training we put so much effort into creating.
Here are some proven ways to target your activity, get buy-in - and bridge that sales and enablement gap.Get the tips
They’re not interchangeable terms, though many people think they are. However, they’re all about boosting reps’ competence, productivity, efficiency, and engagement.
In this article, learn the definitions, key differences, and how they deliver different kinds of value to your business.Spot the difference
They’re a cornerstone of enablement content, providing a concise, at-a-glance summary of your value proposition, answers to common customer queries and explains competitive differentiators.
Here's a step-by-step guide to the basics (with a template for SEC members).Let battle commence
New in the membership plan
- AI Automation in enablement | Lish Gates | Algolia
- Building for fast growth in a global team | Daniella Bellaire | Shopify
- Conquering your operating cadence | Maggie Callaghan | Convercent
- Future of Sales Festival | June 2021 | featuring brands like Google, HubSpot & Amazon.
Become a member
Not yet signed up for membership? 👇
Best of the rest:
- Chief Revenue Officer Summit | September 29
- Sales Enablement Festival | October 26-28
- Revenue Acceleration Festival | November 16-17
- Future of Sales Festival | December 7-9
- The Rise of Revenue Enablement | Report
- Sales Enablement Salary Survey 2021 | Report
- Is Virtual the New Reality? | Report
- Sales Enablement Fundamentals | eBook
- The Sales Enablement Forecast 2022 | Your predictions
- Measuring Sales Enablement Survey 2021 | Have your say
- The Sales Enablement Awards 2021 | Nominate your superstars
The SEC Community
Since it's inception in 2019 the SEC community has been thriving.
We are now the place for SE professionals to connect, network, collaborate and find that all important inspiration.
For all the latest content, events, newsletters, reports, workshops and our ever expanding offerings, be sure to check out the SEC Slack and LinkedIn socials.
Get involved. 👇
Partner with us
Enjoying the SEC? We'd love to get some feedback. 🤝Leave a review